FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the Group Code? How do I locate it?
ANS: The Group Code will be provided to you and the family members in your room. You receive it in your personalized email confirmation. You will receive this confirmation once a person in your room pays the deposit.
Reuse this Group Code on the Additional Payments Form as your room make additional payments.
Group codes are not promoter names or groups of people traveling together. It is a code WE assign each room. You use your group code to make additional payments, when you check in, and when you want to reference your room when you contact us.
If you are a group and will be booking more than one room, and you want to request that your rooms are near each other, please make the request in your registration form under HOTEL REQUEST. You have until May 3rd to make Hotel Request.
- What is the difference in the different room categories?
ANS: All packages include the events, are broken down by Room Type, and if you are staying 3 Days or 4 Days.
- King bed OR Double Beds
- Bayside or Resort View
- 1 Bath & kitchenette
- Bayview or Resort View
- sleeps up to 4 guests
Jr. Suite 1 Bedroom
- King Bed, 1 Bathroom, and separate Living Room with Full Kitchen
- Bayview or Resort View
- sleeps up to 5 guests
- up to 2 adults only (2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children)
2 Bedroom Villa
- 2 Bedrooms with 2 Baths with Full Living Room, Dining Room, & Pull Out Sofa
- sleeps up to 8 guests
- up to 6 Adults in 2 bedrooms Suite
Please click on our accommodations tab for more details and images of our 3 different room categories.
- How do I pay for my family to attend the trip?
- ANS: To register 1 guest from the room will need to click the Book Now button, click register, and sign up your room with your family’s information, and pay a $200 deposit to lock in the room. Your room will be assigned a group code in your confirmation.
- What is the resort’s name?
ANS: You must leave a deposit to get the hotel’s name and address due to past customers booking outside of our room block causing a lot of confusion at check-in. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the Accommodation Page provides pictures and a description of each hotel.
- Can I become a travel agent or promoter of the trip? Can I sell the trip to make $$?
ANS: Yes & YES! Click Here For More Details
- I would like to be a vendor or provide a class to your guests on the trip i.e. Work Out Class, Art Class, Relator, or Expose your business to our trip – how do I sign up?
ANS: YES! Our patrons include upwardly mobile urban professional and the social elite from the entertainment and corporate world. Our vendor fee is $150 not including any additional meeting space required for your set up needs.
- Is it too late to sign up for this trip if the deposit deadline has passed?
ANS: No, we continue to sell rooms until we sell out.
- What if I want to sign up after the deposit deadline has already past?
ANS: You would pick up and pay where we are on the current payment schedule.
- I have a group, how do I make sure our rooms are near each other?
ANS: If you would like to be near your friends/family, please make the request on your registration page under Hotel Request. You must provide the group code, not individual names. We will accept request until May 3rd.
- Do you offer group discounts?
ANS: Yes and Yes! Click Here For More Details.
- How do I make changes to my room?
ANS: Any changes to your room must be submitted via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot make changes to your room over the phone. There must be documentation of all changes to your room. Changes are subject to availability.
- I didn’t see my family’s configuration on the price page. How can I get a customized rate for my family’s needs?
ANS: We can accommodate almost any family size. Please call or email us for a customized rate for your family’s size at email@example.com or (404) 955-0700